Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is Pittora?
Pittora is majorly a Hand-Block Print premium brand based in India. Its focus is to glorify and provide the traditional, nature-friendly Hand-Block art to its customers.
What is the meaning of the word Pittora?
The name Pittora is derived from the Hindi word ‘Pitara’ which means a basket or box; especially one used for carrying clothes when travelling by palanquin and a unique collection of varied items.
Who is the founder of Pittora?
Pittora is co-founded by Ms. Aditi Sharma and Ms. Ambika Purohit.
What is the idea behind Pittora?
Pittora’s main idea is to promote environment-friendly hand-block printing style, and create a social impact. The idea is visible in its products.
Who are the team members?
Pittora is a family of different Artisans, Marketers, Sales workers, who work in a close knitted group with the founders.
Are all products in Pittora Handmade?
Yes, all the products you on its website are Handmade.
Is the Fabric in Pittora Organic?
No, the fabric is not completely organic. But all of them are natural and nature friendly.
Are the colours of the products Fast?
Most of the colours are fast as the products has been through the fasting and curing process but as we use natural colours which are made of natural material, some of them may bleed or fade. You can look for specific product colour fastness in its description.
Does Pittora only deal In Hand-Block Print?
Pittora mainly deals in different types of Hand-Block Prints.
Does Pittora use any kind of chemicals?
Pittora does not use any kind of hazardous chemicals in its processing but natural chemical and catalysts are used in hand-block printing.
Are Pittora products environment friendly?
Yes, Pittora products are environment friendly, as we focus on minimizing water-pollution, noise-pollution, air-pollution and soil-pollution.
Is there wastage of water in Hand-Block print process in Pittora?
Most of the Hand-block printing process used in producing Pittora products have minimal use of water but few hand-block printing process like Bagru and Dabu have more usage of water than others but these processes are completely natural and do not release or dispense any kind of chemical in water.
What if an item is unavailable?
In case any product is unavailable or out-of stock, you can click on ‘notify me’ option available and punch your email address there, we will try to develop the same product for you and will inform you.
Can the products be reviewed?
Pittora will love to know the reviews about its products. Please review the products you want in the product section and if in case you are unable to do that than please drop a mail on email@example.com.
What are the payment options available at Pittora?
Pittora provide you with both Pre-paid and COD options of payment in India and Pre-paid option for International orders. Pre-paid can be done by using PAYPAL, PAYU, PAYTM, GOOGLE PAY.
How can I track my product?
Once you place your order, our team will start preparing your order for shipment and once the shipment is done, a unique tracking id is developed and is send to you via message and email. You can track your product using the tracking id.
How does Pittora ship its Products?
Once you place your order, Pittora takes all due care that the products reach you in expected time and good condition, for this Pittora has partnered with leading Courier service companies.
Does Pittora sell internationally?
Yes, Pittora does sell internationally.
What are the shipping prices for domestic and international shipments?
Shipping is free in India(domestic) above Rs.1000 and Flat Rs.100 is charged for the order value below Rs.1000. For international shipment, Pittora charges $5 per product. For more details Please visit Shipping Policy page.
Does the price of a product include tax?
Yes, all product prices are inclusive tax. No additional tax will be charged. You can see the tax bifurcation in the invoice.
What are the payment options available?
Currently we have COD, PayPal, PayU, PayTM, Google Pay and credit/debit payment options.
Does Pittora have a return and refund policy?
Yes, Pittora do have a return and refund policy. To read the return and refund policy click _________ or visit return and refund page.
What is the Return pick-up process?
In case you want to replace or refund a product, please ensure that the product is in unused and original condition. Include all price tags, labels, original packing and invoice along with the product. We will schedule the pickup of the originally delivered product. We arrange for pickup from most of our customer locations.
In case we can't pick up the item from your location, we will inform you. You can ship the product back to us in the original condition and we will reimburse the shipping charges against the original receipt after reviewing your receipt. Pack the item safely to ensure against damage in transit. Also note down the courier tracking id for any future reference. Refund/replacement will be initiated as soon as we receive the product from you.
Do I have to return the free-gift when I return a product?
It is up to you. IF you return the free gift than on sending a replaced product we will ship the free product related to the replaced product and IF you do not return the free product than we may not send a new free product which is related to the replaced product.
What items can I exchange?
You can exchange an item with the same price of your choice. We hope you can understand that an item is prepared with love and care can only be used for trial and knowing fittings and cannot be used, washed, ironed, spoiled, tampered in any way. Please make sure all the items to the products are include like – price tags, labels, original packing and invoice along with the product.
How can I cancel the return, refund, exchange or cancel request?
We will love to know if you wish to retain the product or cancel the refund, return, exchange or cancel request. You can call us at +91-7232005678 immediately and we will take care of that.
Why pittora.com is not allowing me to return/replace some products?
We would like to support you in all case but there are few scenarios where we cannot support you –
- If Return request is made outside the specified time frame.
- If the product is damaged or is not in the same condition as you received it.
- If the product is tampered with.
- If the product is from Sale or discount
- Items that are returned without original packaging, original receipts and tags.
- In case of Made-to-order / special products / international order / bulk/ customised order cannot be returned or replaced.
I have still not received the refund to my bank account. Why?
- If you have received a mail from us confirming your refund request, then rest assured that we have initiated your refund request and are following up with our payment partner for the same.
- Sometimes financial organisations take a longer time to process the refund request. However, if the refund hasn't happened by the date we promised, you can contact us. We will be glad to help you.
How can I cancel an order?
- You can cancel your order online within 24 hours of placing the order. Your entire order amount will be refunded.
- On ‘My Order’ page, Identify the item you want to cancel and click on the corresponding 'View Details' link.
- In the detailed order page, you will see 'Cancel' links against each of the items in that order.
- Click on the 'Cancel' link, indicate the reason for cancellation, choose a mode of refund and confirm cancellation.
- Once your cancellation request is created, we will ensure that the cancellation is processed as soon as possible
- Once you cancel your order, we will initiate the procedure for refund (in case of pre-paid order)
Why pittora.com do not ship with COD in my area?
There are few pin codes and cities in India where we do not deliver the product with COD service. For that please follow the below instructions-
- Please punch your pin code in the section available on each product page and check is the pin code serviceable
- IF the pin code is serviceable than you can proceed normally.
- IF the pin code is un-serviceable than you can see a message below the pin code section stating, ‘COD is not available in your area kindly choose the Pre-paid option’ and move forward for billing. Mention your exact pin code in the shipping and billing information we will ship to you HAPPILY. We majorly ship to remotest areas of India and for that we want pre-paid shipping.
How do I activate my account?
What if I forget my password?
In case you forget your password, you can click on forgot password, a link will be sent on your email id and you can reset your password.
How can I edit my details like name, address etc?
Where can I give feedback?
Where can I give suggestions?
How can I review a product?
What should I do if I need something specific?
If our customers need something specific which you cannot see or search on our website than we request you to mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org and send us the details. We will work towards your specific needs and will update you.
Can Pittora customise products for me?
Pittora have an upper hand in customising products according to your needs. Kindly send us a mail on email@example.com with the details you want. We will let you know how we will convert your idea into reality.
Do Pittora deal in bulk orders?
Yes, Pittora deal in bulk orders even with specific or customised order for any occasion you want. Kindly mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We have special rates for bulk orders. For bulk orders one should have a minimum order quantity of 5 similar items.
Does Pittora have different dimensions in sarees?
Every product is provided with detailed description and specifications. One can find products according to one’s liking and requirement at Pittora.
Does Pittora do any CSR activity?
Yes, Pittora is involved in CSR activities like women-empowerment, proving livelihood to women and female-education.